Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The School of Information Science & Engineering, University of Jinan (UJN), China, is seeking highly motivated MS students for three years of studies on a University of Jinan Scholarships. These scholarships are available for citizens of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
The University of Jinan is a key and comprehensive university in Shandong Province and is also entitled a distinctive institution of higher learning which is committed to producing applied-talented students. Enrolling students from all over China, it offers bachelors, masters and doctoral degree programs and enjoys the right to recommend postgraduates exempting admission examinations.
Applicants must be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English.
University of Jinan Scholarships Description:
- Application Deadline: March 20, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarships are available to pursue MS programme.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded for MS, Computer Science.
- Scholarship Award: Scholarship Coverage:
- A waiver of the fee for registration, tuition, internship and basic textbooks;
- Free on-campus accommodation;
- Medical insurance and protection scheme for international students in China;
- Monthly living allowance (depending on qualifications and experience).
- Nationality: Non-Chinese students
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the University of Jinan Scholarships:
Eligible Countries: Students must be a citizen of a country other than the People’s Republic of China.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
Eligible applicants will:
- Be a citizen of a country other than People’s Republic of China, and be in good health;
- Not be a registered student in any Chinese universities at the time of application;
- Be a BS or BEng holder (under the age of 35) in the field related to Computer Science/Engineering, Information and Communication Technologies or Mathematics;
- Be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English;
- Have an excellent academic background, GPA 3.2/4.0 or 4.0/5.0 and above is required.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must be proficient in English Language (reading, writing and speaking), as all the courses will be taught in English.
Application Procedure for University of Jinan Scholarships :
How to Apply: Application Package. To apply please submit:
- 1) Cover letter (please select one of the prospective supervisors from the Supervisor List below. Applications without the clear indication of your preferred supervisor will be considered INVALID);
- 2) Detailed resume (basic info plus photo, marital status, GPA, education, professional expertise, research experience, publications if any, etc.) Please prepare your resume according to the TEMPLATE (Download the template here);
- 3) Academic transcripts;
- 4) Bachelor’s Degree certificate;
- 5) Study plan at the University of Jinan.
- 6) Reference letters. At least three reference letters are required. All referrers should be faculties with personal homepages in a university. Each reference letter should be sent to the email address of your preferred supervisor by the REFERRER HIMSELF.