Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
The Peking University Scholarships, Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty is proud to announce the Belt and Road Scholarship for its LL.M. programme. This merit-based opportunity for applicants from countries associated with One Belt One Road will help contribute to a legal profession equipped to navigate this unique set of challenges and beyond.
The aim of the scholarship is to drive economic cooperation, facilitate trade, and develop infrastructure throughout Asia, Africa, and Europe.
Peking University is a major Chinese research university located in Beijing and a member of the C9 League.
Peking University Scholarships, Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty Description:
- Application Deadline: The application deadline for both admission into the 2018 LL.M. program and the posted scholarship is March 31, 2018. Each candidate will be invited to interview.
- Course Level: These scholarships are available for STL’s LL.M. Programme.
- Study Subject: These scholarships are awarded in the field of Law.
- Scholarship Award: The Belt and Road Scholarships cover twenty-five percent of STL’s full program tuition.
- Nationality: International
- Number of Scholarships: Not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Peking University Scholarships, Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty:
Eligible Countries: International applicants can apply for these scholarships.
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet following criteria:
- Be a national citizen of one of the countries in the One Belt One Road action plan or any other country associated with the initiative.
- First degree in law from a recognized university
- Completed the STL online application and submission of all required supporting materials
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have sufficient knowledge of the language of instruction of the host university.
Application Procedure for Peking University Scholarships, Ranking, Agency Number and Faculty :
- Applicants can apply through the online processor.
How to Apply: Applicants who satisfy the eligibility requirements will automatically be considered for the scholarship and thus apply by submitting STL’s online and hard copy applications