Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
Jasmine Talent Selection Program for Students to Study in Jiangsu (TSP) is a new program spearheaded by the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship.
Being established in 2005, College of International Education is one of the first institutes in China to accept international students. As one of the leading universities in Aeronautical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and International Business of China, NUAA sets up 5 special Bachelor-degree programs for international students and all courses in these programs are delivered in English: Aviation Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, International Business, Software Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Under Jasmine Talent Selection Program Description:
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2018
- Course Level: Scholarship is available for postgraduate candidates.
- Study Subject: Scholarship is awarded to learn any of the subjects offered by the university.
- Scholarship Award:
- A fee waiver of tuition, and on-campus accommodation;
2. A living allowance of CNY 10,000 a year
3. Scholarship duration 1 year (for freshmen year only)
- Nationality: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Number of Scholarships: Numbers not given
- Scholarship can be taken in China
Eligibility for the Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Under Jasmine Talent Selection Program:
Eligible Countries: Foreign students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship you must meet the following requirements:
- Applicants must hold a valid foreign passport or nationality certificates for four years or above and have an actual overseas residential record for at least two years over the last four years (by the end of April 30th of the year application).
2.Applicants must apply from abroad. Requirements may be flexible on an individual basis if the applicant is an outstanding new graduate from universities in Jiangsu and is recommended by his or her graduating school to pursue a master’s or doctorate degree in Jiangsu.
3. Applicants should be in good health according to the Exit and Entry Administration Law of the People’s Republic of China.
4. Applicants should have a good knowledge of and friendly attitude toward China, abide by laws and regulations, and have no criminal record.
5. Applicants should have good grades that meet the enrolment requirements of specific cultivation projects.
6. Applicants must submit two letters of recommendation from a high-level administrator and a senior teacher from the school where he or she obtained the highest degree to prove that applicant’s performance at school and academic capabilities are well qualified for further education in Jiangsu.
7. Applicants from a non-English speaking country and applying for a program taught in English should submit a valid proof of English proficiency.
8. Applicants pursuing a master’s degree should have obtained a bachelor’s degree and be 30 years old or under; those pursing a doctorate degree should have obtained a master’s degree and be 35 years old or under.
9. Applicants cannot be recipients of other scholarships offered by other parties.
English Language Requirements: Applicants from a non-English speaking country and applying for a program taught in English should submit a valid proof of English proficiency.
Application Procedure for Jasmine Jiangsu Government Scholarship Under Jasmine Talent Selection Program:
How to Apply: Application Documents
- Application Form of the TSP;
- Personal statement (500 words above, in Chinese or English);
- Endorsed education certificate and transcript;
- A copy of passport and relevant residential certificates;
- Health certificate (medical checkup);
- Proof of no criminal record from your native country;
- Certificate of English language proficiency (IELTS/TOEFL);
- Letters of recommendation from two or more senior professor;
- Study plan (min.800 words);
- The applicant may have to take a written examination or be interviewed.