International Fellowship of CAS President’s China, The Chinese Academy of Sciences (CAS) offers a package of international fellowships, collectively called the “CAS President’s International Fellowship Initiative (PIFI)”, to support highly-qualified international scientists and postgraduate students to work and study at CAS institutions and strengthen their scientific collaboration with CAS researchers. The PIFI program is available for four categories of international researchers and students: distinguished scientists, visiting scientists, postdoctoral researchers and international PhD students. International Fellowship of CAS President’s China, International Fellowship of CAS President’s China, International Fellowship of CAS President’s China
- Health Science
- Life Science
Fellowships are available for Post Doctoral Research. International Fellowship of CAS President’s China
- Be citizens of a country which has diplomatic relations with China
- Hold a PhD in natural or technological sciences;
- Be under the age of 40;
- Have a recommendation from a CAS host researcher;
- Be able to communicate well with the CAS host researcher;
- Present a collaborative research proposal prepared in cooperation with the CAS host institution.
- CAS offers an annual salary to postdoctoral researchers to cover living expenses and health insurance in China.
- Each selected awardee will receive a pre-tax stipend of￥200,000 per year. In addition, the fellowship provides an economy-class round-trip international travel. International Fellowship of CAS President’s China
Number of Awards:
There are various awards available.
One to Two years
- Please DO NOT send any of your supporting documentations directly to UCAS or USTC Fellowship sub-office.
- Applicants currently pursuing PhD degrees at any university/institution in China CANNOT apply for the CAS-TWAS President’s fellowship.
Application Deadline: 31 March 2018
Applicant meeting the above criteria should apply through this website.
Share this Scholarship for others, International Fellowship of CAS President’s China