Ad Blocker Detected
Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors. Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker.
CAS-TWAS Fellowships for Postgraduate Research in China
- The CAS-TWAS Postgraduate Fellowships in natural sciences will be tenable for a maximum period of twelve months at the research institutions of the Chinese Academy of Sciences listed below.
- CAS will provide a stipend to cover food, accomodation and emergency medical aid, in addition the international travel (return economy class fare by shortest route) will be covered by TWAS.
- The fellowships do not include provisions for accompanying family members.
- Successful applicants must not take up other assignments during the period of their fellowships.CAS-TWAS Fellowships for Postgraduate Research in China
Applicants for these fellowships must meet the following criteria:
- be a maximum age of 35 years on 31 December of the application year;
- hold a Master’s degree in one of the fields of natural sciences;
- be nationals of a developing country (other than China);
- be registered Ph.D students in their home country;
- provide evidence that they will return to their home country upon completion of the fellowship.
- be accepted at a CAS listed institution in China participating in the scheme (see below).